Several People Injured At Silent Disco Because They Couldn’t Hear The Fire Alarm

Last week, tragedy struck the small town of Roanoke, Oregon. LIT, a popular new club in the area, was hosting the town’s first silent disco. It was 10:30 on a Friday night when a small electrical fire turned into a serious wildfire that ravaged the club. The flames raged on through the night with the music in everyone’s headphones. Continue reading “Several People Injured At Silent Disco Because They Couldn’t Hear The Fire Alarm”

Up ↑