Man Dies From E. Coli After Eating Girlfriend’s Booty

Out of Florida – A Miami man is now dead after his partner allowed him to use oral sex on that ass.

Ken Slatten checked into the hospital when he began to fall violently ill after he says he performed oral sex ‘all in that ass’.

Doctor’s confirmed he had extreme nausea, diarrhea and loss of appetite. After being released from the hospital, 2 days later, the ambulance was sent back for the same reasons. The doctor said he had a sever case of E.Coli that ultimately proved fatal.

Ken just couldn’t get enough of that ass. He will be remembered as our ATM Hero of the Year.

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!

Enter your email address to subscribe to WNN and receive notifications of new satirical articles by email.

One thought on “Man Dies From E. Coli After Eating Girlfriend’s Booty

Add yours

Leave a Reply

Up ↑