If you don’t know about Facebook Marketplace, you’re truly missing out. It’s like Craigslist if your weird neighbors knew about Craigslist. It’s the the best place to find everything you never needed.
It’s a true gem and I find myself scrolling through it almost every day. Because of that, I plan on starting a weekly blog filled with all the ridiculous shit I found on Facebook Marketplace this week. So without further adieu, here’s the first installment.
1. An equality flag… right next to a rebel flag.
Truly a perfect metaphor for the current divided state of America. God dammit I love this country.
2. Quesadillas for the incredibly low price of $11,111!
Pretty solid sale if you ask me.
3. A pet yellow jacket
50 bucks is a little steep, but it’s not every day you come across a domesticated yellow jacket. Consider it a steal.
4. Lil Wayne’s double cup left over from his private party!
No way to verify this one, but I feel like you have to take his word for it.
5. My new favorite board game
I mean, it was a steal. $200 off retail price? I had to buy it.
6. 125 Toilet Paper Rolls
Because who needs the actual toilet paper, right?
7. An assortment of completely unrelated things for the incredibly low price of $12,345.
I just wanna see the redneck toaster.
8. My newest favorite T-shirt
9. My newest belt buckle
10. Next year’s Halloween costume
Do those sick arm tats come with the costume? If so, consider it sold.
That does it for this week’s edition of “Shit I found on Facebook Marketplace”. Just remember, if it’s a thing, you can probably sell it on Facebook.